Established in 1996, Jai Kudo are an international supplier of both single vision and progressive ophthalmic lenses.
Now part of Millmead Optical Group, Jai Kudo are based in Liverpool as part of a 4.8 acre optical business site. The group also has offices in Germany and Hong Kong. They currently supply lenses to Europe, Africa and the Asian subcontinent but they have the ability to distribute to all continents.
NEW FROM JAI KUDO:-
Transitions XTRActive Polarised lenses
- Start clear indoors, darken moderately in the car, and achieve extra darkness and become polarised outdoors in the sun.
Honeycomb Lenses - BETTER VISION, INSPIRED BY NATURE
Honeycomb lenses are NO ordinary lenses. Using nature’s technology of honeycomb design, more light is distributed from all areas of the lens improving vision and reducing eye fatigue.
Key Benefits of Honeycomb Lenses:
- Crisper, sharper vision with optimum clarity
- Reduced glare in bright light and night time driving conditions
- Improved eye fatigue
- Full UVA and UVB protection
- Scratch resistant
- Easy to clean
- Anti-reflective qualities to virtually eliminate reflections on the lens surfaces
- Super-hydrophobic layer to repel water and oils
Honeycomb lenses can be worn in your everyday glasses, however many find they work best when:
- Working in artificial or low light conditions
- Driving at night or in bad weather
- Working on a computer or tablet
Honeycomb lenses appear completely clear, but the patented mesh technology is just visible under very close inspection or when the lens becomes misted.